Walking & Hiking
Ternélia and FFRandonnée have joined forces to offer breaks for anyone who loves walking and have a range of innovative, exclusive offers. Ternélia and FFRP have selected a range of destinations with guided walks to introduce you to the different regions of France and their local tours.
Preferential rates for members of FFRandonnée
SUSTAINABLE TOURISM AND TOP-CLASS GUIDING
- Membership of Holiday Villages and “Suricate” at FFRandonnée, so you can play an active role in maintaining walking trails.
- Promotion of walking, with special, innovative, exclusive deals, and a choice of 21 which offer guided walks.
A WARM WELCOME at all of our holiday villages
- Meals suitable for walking, and picnics also provided.
- Cleaning service: a wash and dry laundry service.
- Sophisticated comfort in all respects.
- Relaxation and wellness areas available, so that you can chill out after all your efforts.
TOP-CLASS GUIDING so that you can go further
- Free access to all the information you need for your walk: guidebooks, maps, weather forecasts
- Assistance with preparing itineraries, advice about equipment.
- Programme of walks organised by specialist guides.
- Leaving from paths next to our villages, or ones that can be reached by a shuttle chartered by the Holiday Village (supplement).
Walking breaks for everybody from beginners to experts
Our villages offer breaks at preferential prices including accommodation, guided walk(s) and a variety of activities.
Have you thought of coming as a couple, with your family or with friends? Our individual breaks include 1 guided walk of 3 hours minimum per day.
- For stays of less than 6 days: 1 one-day walk
- For stays of more than 6 days: 2 one-day walks + 1 cultural visit + programme of activities in addition to walking, specific to the region and the Holiday Village + evening entertainment.
NORDIC WALKING OFFER
Have you already tried Nordic Walking or would you like to give it a go?
Our special offer includes everything contained in the individual offer + 3 sessions of Nordic Walking of 1 hour 30 maximum, with loan of poles.
Do you want to come as part of a group of 12 persons or more? Our holiday villages have everything you need for group walks.