Group Hiking Stay at Lake Annecy
A lovely route around Lake Annecy
Nestled between lake and mountains, Pré du Lac in Annecy offers a unique setting for hiking trips suitable for all groups.
From May to October, come with your group to discover the Lake with its magnificent views. Take in stunning scenery: from the sea to the mountains. And organise your walks around different themes: botany, fauna and flora, life in the alpine pastures, tales and legends...
- The village is located 400 metres on the western edge of Lake Annecy,
- At the crossroads of many Savoie and Haute-Savoie tourist destinations: Aravis, Beaufortin, Lake Geneva...
- An idyllic environment that is easily accessible.
- Relaxation facilities available at the hotel: outdoor pool, lounge chair in the park or an aperitif in the friendly atmosphere of the terrace bar. Massages can be reserved at booking.
- A much loved bonus: the bike path linking Annecy Ugine/Albertville passes in front of the holiday village.
Our offer for hikers
- Special benefits for hiking groups (minimum 20 people):
- early breakfast service
- perfect meals for sports activities
- mountain guides (surcharge),
- Saint-Jacques Towers (see photo opposite): A unique, original landscape. Erected along a shady wooded winding path, like sentinels standing guard at the entrance of the Regional Natural Park of the Bauges, the Saint-Jacques Towers are beautiful limestone monoliths. Also known as fairy chimneys, they watch over the river, the Chéran.- elevation difference: 400 m
- Plateau du Semnoz: Wooded mountain, with the exception of the top in Alpine pastures, is the green lung of Annecy. It offers a 360° panoramic view of the Alpine lakes, Mont Blanc, and the summits of the Bauges - elevation difference: 700 m.
- Cascade d' Angon: Be dazzled by the spectacular 60 m high waterfall and enjoy magnificent views of the castle of Duingt and Lake Annecy from the path. An easy hike in the forests and pastures - 250 m elevation difference.
Explore other hikes around the Lake Annecy at savoie-mont-blanc.com